by Katelynn Johnson
AMI-certified Montessori guide for 0-3
What you will learn:
- How to use the Montessori Toilet Awareness approach, step-by-step
- How to help your child succeed and build self-esteem
- When to introduce toilet learning with your child
- How to arrange a Montessori toilet learning space in your home
- How to invite and react to the child
- How to say ‘goodbye’ to diapers
This online class is a practical and intensive workshop for parents who are interested in the Montessori approach to potty training confident and independent children by being their guide and supporting their natural development.
I am here to give you all the information on the Montessori approach, how to apply it, and how to understand your child’s needs so you can support their development in this sensitive time in their lives.
This class will not hold back and will tell you everything there is to know with as much practical insight as possible.
this workshop includes
- a 45-minute video lecture on Toilet Awareness: the Montessori approach to potty training
- a video presentation of how to introduce the potty to your child, Montessori-style
- a printable go-to guide for your home
- a comprehensive final quiz
- a printable toilet learning chart + other free resources!
- and opportunity for direct feedback from the instructor
about the instructor
Katelynn Johnson is the owner, director, and teacher at Montessori Mother ELC, the 1st Montessori Early Learning Center in Germany.
She has received her Montessori diploma from the Association Montessori Internationale, the association which was formed by Maria Montessori herself.
Katelynn prides herself on upholding the principles of the Montessori method and has supported hundreds of families since starting Montessori Mother in 2017.