by Katelynn Johnson
AMI-certified Montessori guide for 0-3
What you will learn:
- How to prepare your baby’s Montessori Home Environment from birth
- How to adapt the home to meet Baby’s needs as they grow
- Which materials will best support your baby’s whole development at each stage
- How to communicate with your baby and understand what they are trying to tell you
- How to provide rich learning opportunities which enable your child to reach their full potential
- Practical tips on sleep, weaning, giving language, and more!
This course includes EVERYTHING you need to know about the Montessori approach from birth to 6 months old – preparing the home for baby – Montessori parenting – developmental stages – Montessori furniture and materials –
This is the perfect course to take while you are expecting a baby or to give as a gift to an expecting friend or family member!
It is for parents who want to use the Montessori approach from birth to raise kind, free-thinking, responsible, and independent children. Learn to be your baby’s guide and support their natural development during the most formative time in their lives.
This course includes 3 online lessons which you may follow at your own pace.
You will have 6 months access to the course materials so you can turn back to them in the future as needed!
Language English (USA)
Price 75€ for 3 lessons (inc. VAT)
- a video lecture on relevant and practical Montessori topics
- a video presentation of a Montessori material – how to arrange it yourself, how it works, how it can be adapted to grow with your child, and how to show it to your child.
- a comprehensive lesson quiz
- a printable homework guide on how to apply each lesson
- the opportunity for direct feedback every week from your expert instructor
- and more free resources!
about the instructor
Katelynn Johnson is the owner, director, and teacher at Montessori Mother ELC, the 1st Montessori Early Learning Center in Germany.
She has received her Montessori diploma from the Association Montessori Internationale, the association which was formed by Maria Montessori herself.
Katelynn prides herself on upholding the principles of the Montessori method and has supported hundreds of families since starting Montessori Mother in 2017.
She has also written this course, MONTESSORI NEWBORN, while going through her first pregnancy and has poured all her love and energy into it, as she goes on this journey with you first hand!
· how to get the most from this course · what to look forward to · a brief history of Montessori · your baby’s potential · newborn neurodevelopment · forming a foundation of trust ·
· preparing the home · the Montessori movement area · the first 2 months · other carers and visitors ·
· the child’s work · ages and stages of development · Montessori materials · observation · communicating with baby ·