by Katelynn Johnson
AMI-certified Montessori guide for 0-3
What you will learn:
- Montessori & specialist tips for your child’s oral hygiene
- All the ages and stages of dental hygiene from 0-6 years old
- How to introduce oral care to your child step-by-step
- How to arrange a Montessori self care area in your home
- How to deal with resistance
- How to support your child’s independence and build self-esteem
In this workshop you will learn from 2 experts to receive Montessori and dental specialist tips for your child’s oral hygiene from birth to 6 years old.
We will discuss all the ages and stages of oral care, Montessori presentations for self care, how to arrange a Montessori self-care area in your home, and how to deal with resistance from your child while supporting their independence and building their self-esteem.
We hope you will join us for this brand new online workshop from Montessori Mother ELC, Germany’s 1st Montessori Early Learning Center.
this workshop includes
- a 45-minute video lecture on Dental Hygiene from birth to 6 years old!
- a video presentation of how to set up a Montessori self-care area and present it to your child
- 2 printable go-to guides for your home
- a 4-page list of Montessori and dentist-approved products
- a comprehensive final quiz
- + the opportunity for direct feedback from the instructor!
about the instructors
Katelynn Johnson is the owner, director, and teacher at Montessori Mother ELC, the 1st Montessori Early Learning Center in Germany.
Katelynn is an AMI-certified 0-3 guide who prides herself on upholding the principles of the Montessori method. She has supported hundreds of families since starting Montessori Mother in 2017.
Dr. Susanne Wecker is a dentist and orthodontist in Berlin, Germany and she is also a Montessori parent to a toddler and a baby. For more than 12 years she has specialized in treating young children and teenagers. She joins us as our guest in this workshop to answer our questions and share her experience with us.