you will learn:
- The ages and stages of your baby’s development from birth to 6 months old
- All the Montessori materials for 0-6m
- The philosophy behind Montessori materials
- Signs to observe when your baby is ready for new challenges
- Understanding and communicating with baby
This online class is a practical and intensive workshop for parents who are interested in the Montessori approach to raising confident and independent children by being their guide and supporting their natural development through the use of Montessori materials.
I am here to give you all the information on the Montessori approach, how to apply it, and how to understand your child’s needs so you can support their development in this sensitive time in their lives.
This workshop is an abridged version of the 3-part MONTESSORI NEWBORN: online course for parents. To take the complete course, click the link above.
this workshop includes:
- a 1-hour video lecture on Montessori materials for newborns
- a video presentation of how to introduce the materials to your child, Montessori-style
- a printable go-to guide for your home
- a comprehensive final quiz
- a materials checklist, a language-learning chart + other free resources!
- and the opportunity for direct feedback from the instructor
- a personalised certificate of workshop completion
about the instructor
Katelynn Johnson is the owner, director, and teacher at Montessori Mother ELC, the 1st Montessori Early Learning Center in Germany.
She has received her Montessori diploma from the Association Montessori Internationale, the association which was formed by Maria Montessori herself.
Katelynn prides herself on upholding the principles of the Montessori method and has supported hundreds of families since starting Montessori Mother in 2017.