you will learn:
- How to prepare your child’s Montessori Home Environment from birth and adapt it to meet their needs as they grow.
- Which materials will support your child’s development at each stage
- How to communicate with your toddler and understand what they are trying to tell you
- How to provide rich learning opportunities so your child can reach their full potential.
- How to set limits Montessori-style
- How to help your child develop independence, responsibility, and consideration of others.
This online class is an intensive learning program for parents who want to use the Montessori approach to raise kind, free-thinking, responsible, and independent children by being their guide and supporting their natural development.
I am here to give you all the information on the Montessori approach, how to apply it, and how to understand your child’s needs so you can support their development in the most formative time in their lives.
This class will not hold back and will tell you everything there is to know with as much practical insight as possible.
each lesson includes:
- video lecture on relevant and practical Montessori topics
- video presentation of a Montessori material – how it works, how it can be adapted to grow with your child, and how to show it to your child
- comprehensive segment questions
- a guide on how to apply each weekly topic
- an opportunity for direct feedback from the instructor
about the instructor
Katelynn Johnson is the owner, director, and teacher at Montessori Mother ELC, the 1st Montessori Early Learning Center in Germany.
She has received her Montessori diploma from the Association Montessori Internationale, the association which was formed by Maria Montessori herself.
Katelynn prides herself on upholding the principles of the Montessori method and has supported hundreds of families since starting Montessori Mother in 2017.